Team 16

Keep up to date with news and events

Term 4 News

October 15, 2010 by eppsteam16 · 1 Comment · Uncategorized

Dear Students and Parents of Team 16,

I hope you have all had a restful and re-energising holiday, and have had opportunities to enjoy the beautiful weather we have had lately.

I will need to take this term off to support my husband through his rehabilitation program. He is progressing well and his goal is to be back at work by the start of next year. Thank you for asking after his wellbeing, your thoughts are much appreciated.

During this last term of the year I would encourage all students to continue in their efforts to improve learning. You will have a new teacher to work with. I am sure that you will show them the respect they need to be able to support your learning.

I will be writing the reports that will go home at the end of term, so I will be liasing with your new teacher, and will be popping in to work with some of you occasionally.

Remember, if you have signed up to be part of the Student Blogging Challenge keep checking what the current challenge is. Keep up the good reading habits that you have established, so that you can continue to progress. You could also regularly visit the maths links on our class blog to challenge yourself mathematically. I will be regularly checking your Blog posts, and using this as a way of maintaining contact with you individually, so it would be great to keep updating these when you have time.

You will have many exciting opportunities this term including swimming/ aquatics, camp and preparation for School Captain roles for next year. Make the most of these and enjoy the experiences.

I look forward to keeping in touch with you, and hearing positive news about your progress.

All the best for Term 4.

One Comment so far ↓